Tuesday 18 December 2012

Unicorn Steak Anyone?

Two posts in the same month? I'm dangerously close to getting on a roll here!

This piece is a poster I found pasted up at the Camden Palace Hotel on Camden Quay in late September 2012. The poster had deteriorated a bit by the time I found it, with the colours smudging, etc. But thankfully the sunshine and rainbows can still be seen. I wonder if the unicorns are free range?
 
 



The artist here is unknown. However, I did find a very similar picture on a website called ThinkGeek where they were advertising "canned unicorn meat" for sale.

The cans supposedly contain "14 ounces of delicious unicorn meat, canned for your convenience imported from a small independent cannery in County Meath, Ireland". Sadly the unicorn is out of stock at the moment....

Anyway, the link to the relevant webpage is thus: http://www.thinkgeek.com/product/e5a7/

No comments:

Post a Comment