Saturday 22 June 2013

An Earnest Request to My Generous Readers

On this blog, I enjoy sharing the photographs I have taken of the great street art around Cork City. And I am keen to provide the names of the artists who make these pieces. But, for most of the pieces, I don't have the foggiest idea who the artist was....

Also, I am usually writing up my postings in an allfire rush, trying to squeeze them in between meals, naps, chores, TV, etc. So I am liable to make a mistake or two.

So, I am asking you, gentle reader, if you spot a mistake in something I have written or posted, please drop me a line and let me know so I can make a correction. Also, if you see an uncredited piece on here and you know who the artist was, please let me know and I will add that information to the relevant post.

Many thanks for your kind assistance....

Canvassing Cork Editorial Team

No comments:

Post a Comment